Mobile casinos not only offer pokies but lots of other games including table games like Blackjack, Baccarat, Sic Bo, Craps, Roulette, and many others. With so many fantastic games available to enjoy with your mobile, you can choose either to play an Instant version of games or to download a native app or play directly in the browser of the smartphone device be it Android or iOS, or Windows phone. Let’s find out what is craps system is.
As you probably know, in most cases, the mobile version of a certain casino offers a narrower choice of games as compared to the desktop. That is why you have to check in advance as to whether the casino you have an account with offers craps in its mobile or phone version or not.
Also, you need to check again whether craps is available to play in download or instant play. Most online casinos offer table games to enjoy with mobile but when it comes to playing live dealer craps they always want the player to have the available download options. These casinos send you a special link via a text message, while some others just urge you to scan the QR code available at the site or click on a download button to enjoy live dealer craps games.
How to play Craps at mobile casino?
Once you have done a bit of research on your gaming mode and platform at the casino for playing craps pick up your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Register at the casino of your choice with your mobile and open a real money account if you wish to play real money craps. If you but wish to only practice the game and play to learn or for fun then no need to make any real cash deposit at the casino.
- Also if you don’t have an account, you can simply visit your casino of choice via your mobile device and you will be prompted to download the app or play instant, compatible with your phone and sign up.
- If you install the app, you will have direct access to the games and you can play from any location where you have a fast and secure Internet connection and same goes for instant play.
- Go to Table games section and select the game of Craps.
- Now start to play and enjoy the game.
The Game Play
Craps, like most other casino games, start with the player making a bet. There are a number of bets available to the player.
- Fire: A fire bet is a bet that a person can make on the next shooter making their way onto a hot streak. For each successively different point that the player makes (a point is made when a player rolls a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 and then rolls that number again before rolling a seven), a person gets paid on a fire streak bet. The first three distinct points (i.e. points for different die values) do not pay anything, but the fourth pays 25 to 1, the fifth pays 250 to 1 and the sixth pays 1000 to 1.
- Pass Line: This is the basic bet of craps. If the player rolls a 7 or 11 the bet wins and if the player rolls a 2, 3 or 12 the bet loses. If the player rolls anything else, then for the bet to win they must roll that number again before rolling a seven.
- Don’t Pass: The exact opposite bet of the pass line bet, it wins when pass line loses and it loses when pass line wins.
- Odds: In some casinos, once the point has been established on a pass line bet a person has a chance at taking odds by increasing the bet that they put down. This can also be done for a don’t pass bet and these bets actually pay at true odds, one of the few things within a casino that does.
- Come: The same as pass line, except made one roll later.
- Don’t Come: The opposite of come.
- Yo: A bet on the next die roll being the number 11.
- 3, 2 or 12: A bet on the next die roll being 3, 2 or 12 respectively.
- Hi-Lo: A bet on the next die roll being 2 or 12.
- Craps: A bet on the next roll being 2, 3 or 12.
- Big Red: A bet on the next roll being 7.
- Field: A bet that the next roll will be a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12.
These are the most common bets to be encountered in a craps game in a casino, but there are a number of other bets that will be offered as well depending on the specific casino that is played at. Specifically, some casinos will offer more multi-roll bets that people can make after the come-out roll has taken place, but that is very casino-specific.
Best Craps system to use when playing a mobile casino
Now that you have started playing you need to know the best Craps system to use when playing at a mobile casino as obviously, no one is playing to lose but wants at least some wins to equate the money you have spent on betting.
Know the basics of Craps
Remember that before you start to play craps you need to know how to play the game and know its rules as well as understand that craps have a very complex library of betting options, and knowing how to choose the right bets at the right times can play a huge role in how successful your game is.
You need to understand the basic elements of the game and the terminology of all the different bets. There’s a reason that craps isn’t an easy game and it isn’t just an instant jackpot for everyone who knows how to play. Even after you’ve learned about the game, strategists have probably recognized risks and advantages you haven’t thought of, so there’s a definite use for taking in some new theories. So thoroughly do your study about the game before you stand in front of Craps table.
No one strategy will work as craps is a set of many possible betting combinations
Craps is a game where you will find having a seemingly endless number of possible combinations that could appear around. No particular system can account for all the variables. While a planned system can help you know what types of bets to make in most situations, it isn’t foolproof. So understanding the game to the greatest extent can help you. Blindly following a system without knowing when you need to change it up and use your own judgment is a recipe for an unexpected loss. While it’s great to go into a craps game with a strategy, be prepared to turn off autopilot and trust your own knowledge if you need to.
Be consistent in playing craps
To be consistent in playing craps you should know the odds of the game and do take any advice that you feel uncomfortable with and that goes against your odds. Keep in mind the people who developed the craps strategies you’re trying have formed them after trial and error or complex math. When you’re trying to get to know a new system, don’t be afraid to give it a whirl with small bets to put it to the test. Whether you decide to use a preformed system or rely on your own judgment and knowledge at the craps table, just be flexible, study the game, and have a great time while you’re at it.
Download free social apps and learn the craps game
There are many free craps apps at app stores to download free on your mobile and play against your Facebook friends and learn the best strategy to play craps at mobile casinos.
Android users can free download the app and enjoy craps via their smartphone or tablet. However, it is important to know that you are not going to find real money gambling apps at the Google Play Store. So, if you are an Android device owner, you have to download the app directly from the casino website.
The latest generation of Android-powered devices developed from prominent companies such as HTC, LG, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, are considered perfect for mobile gaming. So if you own a Samsung Galaxy or an HTC Desire device, the quality of your game of craps will be further enhanced.
Similarly, Apple has revolutionized the way people look at smartphones and the release of their latest models just proves that statement. Even if you own an older iOS–powered device, you will still be able to enjoy vivid graphics and smooth gameplay. It goes without saying that Apple devices are flawless when it comes to graphics, animations, sound effects.
You can enjoy free craps at Royal Vegas, Jackpot City, Ruby Fortune, Spin Casino, and many other mobile casinos as they offer fully optimized games to enjoy with your mobile. When you seem that you are perfect and are fully accustomed to trying the different combinations of bets at Craps tables and have won the free games, you are now fit to try your luck at the game with real money. Remember it’s better to slowly improve your gaming strategies in playing craps on phone rather than rushing to the game like a novice and losing all your money. After all, practice makes a man perfect.