PaySafe offers potentially the safest deposit methods for New Zealand pokies players.
Along with being secure and efficient, it is also fast and easy to access your online casino accounts funds. Selecting the PaySafe method as your banking choice could open up quite a few doors in the online gambling world as there are many excellent casino sites that accept this payment provider.
As of yet, there are still no PaySafeCard Pokies per se, but you can enjoy a casino’s entire range of games.
Why to play pokies with PaySafe Card
- Pay instantly and play sooner
- No casino fees for using PaySafe Card
- Readily accepted at most of the top online gambling sites
- You may find the payment process at online casinos can be rather stressful, but using PaySafe Card will positively enhance your experience significantly, making it more enjoyable. You will never have to enter any personal information when making a deposit with PaySafeCard. This gets rid of the added worry that your identity may be compromised.
6 Best Casinos that Accept PaySafeCard
There are several online casinos that accept PaySafe Card as safe transaction process online! There are some of the most popular and safest ones of all:
How Does PaySafeCard Work?
A secure and personal identification or pin is used during this online transaction in order to access a personal card that has been set up with information and billing numbers. Your Paysafecard will not decline due to any credit issues as it also works as a prepaid debit card.
How to play pokies with PlaySafe at NZ Online Casino
- You must purchase your own Paysafecard at many local retail stores throughout New Zealand – This is crucial.
- The card you purchase can be selected from a variety of prices. Simply choose one that best suits your online gambling budget.
- When you’re ready to use your card online, make sure you’ve set up your online casino account.
- Select Paysafecard as your deposit method. Enter the maximum value of the card you purchased.
- The 16 digit pin you received when purchasing your card must be used to confirm the deposit.
- Remember that your personal information is not a requirement when making a deposit online. Don’t be concerned that you were not asked for any personal details.
- Check in with your casino regularly to keep up to date with bonuses and promotions. These provide fantastic opportunities to deposit and make some extra cash.
How to Get a PaySafeCard
For New Zealand players, acquiring a PaySafe Card is simple. Head over to www.paysafecard.com. You will easily find the ‘sales outlet finder’ feature. Use this to locate the closest retail store that sells these cards. You may also look for the PaySafe Card at newsagents, convenience stores, and various mobile shops.
iOS and Android phones, tablets, and smartwatches offer a free app that assists you in locating the nearest PaySafe center when you are traveling. The app also allows you to check the remaining balance on your PaySafe card.
Purchasing your PaySafe Card does not entitle the retailer to keep any record of your personal details or card number. For total anonymity, you can purchase your PaySafe Card using only cash. Being able to remain anonymous is getting harder by the day.
Deposit into your Online Casino Account
One of PaySafes’ most attractive attributes is that it is straightforward and easy. There may be slight variations according to different websites, but the deposit process is something like this:
- Click on the ‘Banking’ tab
- Select ‘Deposit’
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Click the ‘Next’ button
- Scan through the deposit options and select PaySafe Card
- Enter in your 16-digit PIN
- If using any additional PaySafe Cards, enter their pins too
- Click ‘Done’
- The funds should now be in your account and ready for you to play with
It’s as simple as that! You can play safely on any of the above listed casino using your PaySafe Card following the tips mentioned! It is easy to use, safe and widely accepted by majority of the online casinos.