Jack bean stalk – Net entertainments latest premium video pokie, will take you back to the classic tale of a young boy on his quest for riches. The tale of Jack’s search for treasure in the land of the giants is demonstrated extremely well in this Free Spins Treasure Collection. The games Free Spins, and re-spins are unlikely to be anything similar to other video game pokies you have played before.
In a magical world, Jack swaps a cow for a handful of ‘magical’ beans, which leads him to discover a world of treasure guarded by a giant. Up to 600,000 credits can be won on the Jack and the Beanstalk pokie.
How to play
Follow these super simple steps and you’ll have it all figured out in no time:
- Set the coin value. This can be any amount between 0.01 up to 5.
- That really is the only step. You are now ready to go on an adventure and spin away!
- Hit the big green button, hope that luck is on your side and the wins may just be with you.
- Keep your eyes focused on the screen. After all, that’s where all the action is.
- If you wish, re-click the green button or perhaps select Autoplay, and enjoy the show!
The Golden Harp
If you see three keys in the jack and the beanstalk pokie, they can be collected from the fifth reel. A wild on any of the reels will be transformed to either a double-stacked wild with two money bags or a Triple Stacked Wild with 3 golden hens. The ultimate goal is to win the expanding Golden Harp.
I know this may seem impossible, but it will pay off very nicely if you are lucky enough!
Spin to Win
A pokie game is unlikely to have any potential play limits, but you may want to consider setting some for yourself before you start playing. Here are some guidelines you could follow:
- Set a bet & loss limit for any range of time that you are playing.
- Decide on a set range of times that you block yourself from playing pokies games and gambling.
- Before you begin to play, set up a time limit, and stick to it.
The Jack and the Beanstalk pokie game features 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 bet lines. The games minimum bet allowance is 0.20 coins, and the maximum is 100 coins per spin. The highest amount that you could win is 600,000 credits. The game also has an impressive return to player rate of 96.3% and is quite highly rated by its players.
The free spins round activates when 4 or more scatter symbols appear on the reels. The key symbol is added to the free spins game, which unlocks various bonuses:
- 2 Stacked Moneybags: When you collect three key symbols, the next wild to appear will turn into 2 stacked moneybags.
- 3 Stacked Golden Hens: When you collect six key symbols, the next wild will turn into three stacked golden hens.
- Expanding Harps: When you collect nine key symbols, the next wild will turn into an expanding harp symbol.
All these symbols will help to improve your winning potential and trigger even bigger and better prizes. This is quite a unique feature that will enhance the overall gameplay. It’s not often than not online pokie offers this many extra features during a free spin round. So, you should certainly take advantage of all the fantastic ways to win that you can enjoy in the bonus game of Net Entertainment’s Jack and the Beanstalk online pokie.
If this sounds like a game you would enjoy then why not give it a go!