Ever felt like you bought a lucky ticket, only to discover it was the complete opposite? Well, the good news for you is that now you can enter your ticket into a second chance draw, and you may still win some incredible prizes. Here is all about Instant Kiwi App.
The Official Lotto New Zealand App – Instant Kiwi App
You now have the opportunity to manage a MyLotto account, play Instant Kiwi App games, buy Lotto and Powerball tickets or set up a Lotto Subscription from the comfort of your own home, using your mobile device.
The app allows you to view the results for all of your favorite New Zealand Lotto games, and discover whether or not you’re a winner. You can view Lotto, Bullseye, Keno, Play3, and Instant Kiwi tickets for free, from anywhere, at any time.
If you’ve been playing with Instant Kiwi, the app also allows you to enter into a second chance draw. This means that you get another chance to win cash and/or prizes. You may only enter your card into the second chances draw if you did not win anything the first time around.
You can use any iOS device such as your iPhone, iPad or even iPod to download the Lotto NZ Official app via the iTunes store. If you have an Android device, The official Lotto NZ App is not yet available to download via the PlayStore.
The latest version of the app requires iOS 9.0 or later in order for it to work with your device.
The Lotto New Zealand App is currently only available for download in New Zealand.
- Buy Lotto, Powerball, Strike, and Keno tickets
- Play Instant games online – Fun games, many prizes, and instant Instant Kiwi App wins!
- Subscribe to ensure you never miss a draw
- Create and play your favorite numbers via the App.
- If you are a MyLotto player, you can log in to your MyLotto account. New players can create an account.
- Top up your MyLotto account, view tickets, and withdraw funds.
- Watch a virtual Online Lotto ticket draw, and check Lotto draw results.
- Check your ticket. Enter the barcode or scan your lotto NZ tickets using your device’s camera. Find out instantly if you’re a winner.
- 2nd chance: didn’t win the first time around? No problem. Enter your non-winning Instant Kiwi tickets for a second chance to win cash prizes.
- Turn on Jackpot Notifications: This makes sure you never miss out again by alerting you before every Lotto NZ draw. The settings can be customized to suit your preferences.
- Store locator: Conveniently helps you find the closest Lotto NZ store to you.
Although you only need to be 17 years of age to download the app, it is a legal requirement that you must be 18 years or older to play Instant Kiwi 2nd chance.
Should you have a winning ticket and wish to collect your Instant Kiwi prize, you need to make sure you do this within 12 months after the close of the game. Any prize that is not claimed within that time period will be forfeited and the unclaimed amount is paid into the prize reserve fund.
If you wish to claim a single prize that does not exceed $1,000, you may present this ticket to a retailer before the valid time period ends. Should the winnings of a single ticket exceed the amount of $1,000, You can either fill out a prize claim form given to you by a retailer, or you can directly deal with the commission.
When dealing directly with the commission, you can use pre-paid post or other delivery systems, or you can go in person to the head office of the commission. The commission may require you to complete and return an Instant Kiwi claim form.