In penny pokies games, it allows punters to wage as low as a penny. This makes them most convenient for low rollers since even the maximum possible bet on all available win lines cannot be too much. The minimum limit set on the amount one can wager has made them popular all over the world casinos. With such vast popularity, it is only right that penny pokies be made available in a wide array of options. Online gaming software developers have made them available in the hundreds.
Some of the most popular titles include:
- These pokies by International Game Technologies has managed to captivate millions of gamers in online and offline gambling destinations alike. The game carries icons inspired by Ancient Egyptian culture, with the Sphinx as the scatter and Cleopatra as the wild. The scatter is used to trigger the free spins bonus that can offer as high as one hundred and eighty freebies. A fixed jackpot prize is also included that is triggered by acquiring five wilds. The prize stands at ten thousand coins, which translates to one hundred thousand pounds.
- Zeus Zeus stands as one of the gods of Greece who have over time had a lot of stories revolve around their existence. One of these tales has been told in slot machines by Williams interactive. Among the enticing aspects of the game is that it carries eleven scatters as opposed to the popular one, all of which draw their inspiration from Greek mythology such as Zeus himself, his winged horse, a boat, and vase. Each of these icons comes with a payout with the highest being two hundred and fifty thousand coins. A gamble feature is also provided with every win.
- Developed by Williams Interactive, this penny pokies is based on the tale of one of Rome’s greatest warriors. The warrior stands as the wild while the Colosseum is the scatter. The former comes with the ability to replace any icon to form a winning combo while the latter is accompanied by a freebies and multiplier bonuses.
All these pokies accept wagers as low as a penny. Even so, one has the freedom to stake wagers that are as high as five dollars per spin. The lowers stakes allow one to use their bankroll for much longer than when high wagers are placed. However, the high stake wagers come with much more lucrative winnings when the right combinations are acquired on the reels.
Progressive Penny pokies
Some pokies come with the progressive jackpot feature, which allows winnings to accumulate each time the player strikes a winning combination. For this reason, it is impossible to determine the amount one will walk away with when one acquires the jackpot amount. Some progressive penny pokies include Burning Hot, 88 Fortunes, Alice in Wonderland, and 100 cats. These pokies come with some of the highest payouts of all the penny pokies.
Penny pokies responsible gaming
Even though penny slots require low wagers per spin, it does not mean that they cannot deplete one’s account fast. Considering one can set the reels in motion about six hundred times per hour, one spends at least six dollars per hour. However, since the denomination is so low, the gamer is encouraged to wager more than a penny per line, bringing the average expenditure higher than two hundred and fifty dollars per hour.
Therefore, gamers should be careful to set wager limits even with penny pokies. Otherwise, they could end up blowing much more than they expected in the long run. One should always remember that even if they face a winning streak, the casino always has the upper hand.
Where to play real money Penny pokies?
There are many Kiwi-friendly sites that offer Penny pokies at their casinos. Popular ones are:
1. Rich Casino
2. Sloty Casino
3. Play Ojo Casino
4. LeoVegas Casino
5. Superior Casino
These casinos have received licenses to operate from prolific gaming commissions so are legit to play.
Also, you can play penny pokies with real money even with your mobile. These penny pokies are developed by top gaming providers like Microgaming, Net Entertainment, NextGen Gaming, Playtech, and NYX Interactive as well as others
Few tips to play Penny pokies in real NZD
The basics of penny pokies are the same as in any other video pokies. They have multiple paylines, bonus events, and random number generators to determine what you see on your screen. But there are differences to fill player needs and expectations.
Penny players need more volatility in the games. A 200-coin win brings $10 on a nickel – 5-cent – slot, which goes a long way toward buying lunch. On a penny pokie, 200 coins is a mere $2 that might leave you with some change after buying a bag of potato chips.
To give players wins that are worth their time, penny pokies need to be more volatile than higher denomination games. Big wins at pokies have to be offset by the chance at fast losses to keep payback percentages in balance.
Pokies developers have accomplished that by putting more paylines on penny pokies, by making free spins the main bonus events on most penny pokies, and by incorporating multi-level progressive jackpots on many new games.
Before you join an online casino to play Penny pokies in real NZD you should follow the following tips:
- Bet on all available paylines
- Find out how the bonus rounds work before you play.
- Decide if you want the increased volatility.
- Make sure you make the bets required to be eligible for the jackpots.
- Don’t stay at a penny pokie you think is due to win.
- Set a bankroll for the day’s play.
- Try a system of floating win goals and loss limits.
Now join Kiwi friendly or BTC casino to play penny pokies with real money.