BullsEye Lottery is a lottery game played in New Zealand. The aim of the game is to get as close as you can to the winning Bullseye number. There is a Bullseye draw every day at 6 pm All you need to do is pick any six-digit number and the closer that number is to the winning six-digit Bullseye lottery number drawn, the more you could win! If you pick the winning number you win Bullseye lottery First Division
You need to choose your lucky six-digit number from 000000 to 999999 or buy a dip and the lottery system will pick a random number for you.
At the time of writing the prize jackpot in Bullseye lottery was $185,000. The first division prize starts at $100,000 and jackpots daily if not won. If it jackpots to $400,000 a Bullseye Must Be Won draw is held.
How to play BullsEye Lottery with your mobile in NZ?
To play BullsEye lottery with your mobile in NZ you need to download the NZ lotto app on your mobile.
Due to Google’s policy to exclude gambling apps, the official Lotto NZ app isn’t available via Google Play.
To install apps, not on Google Play, Android requires that you enable Unknown Sources on your device. Don’t worry, this just allows the app to function and won’t harm your phone or tablet.
On your device, go to ‘Settings’, then either ‘Lock screen and security, ‘Security’ or ‘Applications’ (depending on your device). Once there, check the box for ‘Unknown Sources’.
Open this page on your device then download for Android. Find the download in your Notifications and once the download is complete – tap the download. If you don’t see the lnz-mobile-app.apk in your Notifications area after downloading, go to your apps and search for either ‘My Files’ or ‘Downloads’ (this will vary depending on your device). Find the file called lnz-mobile-app.apk and tap it to start the install. Remember to turn your security settings back on once you’ve downloaded the app.
Note that the Lotto NZ APP is compatible with Android 6.0 upwards and iOS 11.0 upwards.
- Now open your lottery account if you haven’t done before.
- Before you can buy a ticket or play a game, you’ll need to deposit funds into your MyLotto wallet.
- Bullseye is a simple game where you choose your lucky number from 000000 to 999999 and the closer your number is to the number drawn that day, the more you can win
- It only costs $2 to be in to win $100,000+ every day.
You can do this with a debit or credit card (Visa, Visa Debit, or MasterCard only) or by bank deposit. Note that top-ups by bank deposit can take 3-5 working days to appear in your MyLotto wallet. Debit or Credit Card top-ups are instant.
Here’s how to deposit funds to your MyLotto wallet.
- Log in to your MyLotto account.
- Click the ‘head and shoulders’ icon on the top right of the screen.
- Click the ‘Top Up’ button.
- If you haven’t completed the registration process by adding your bank details yet, you’ll be prompted to do this. You can only deposit funds into your MyLotto wallet once you’ve completed your registration.
- Top up your MyLotto wallet with your chosen payment method.
Using a Credit/Debit Card you’ll be asked to enter the amount you’d like to top up with, to confirm your card security code, and then to re-enter your MyLotto password for security reasons. Make sure you have your password handy! You can deposit a minimum of $1 and a maximum of $150.
If you prefer, you can top up using internet banking. Click on ‘top-up: internet banking’ and follow the steps provided. You can deposit a minimum of $1 and a maximum of $150. Most banks will already have “MyLotto (Online Top-Up)” loaded as a registered payee in their Bill Payment setup sections.
Be careful not to select “Lotto (Retailer payments only)” if it comes up in your search – this could delay the funds showing in your MyLotto account. If you can’t find the existing “MyLotto (Online Top-Up)” registered payee on your internet banking website or app, you will need to set up a bill payment yourself using MyLotto’s bank account number, which is: 03 0502 0854794 04
You must also complete the following fields:
- ‘Particulars’: You are not required to fill out this field
- ‘Code’: Your surname (this is restricted to 12 characters)
- ‘Reference’: Enter your 10-digit MyLotto customer number. For example: 10xxxxxxxx – to find this, select ‘Top Up’ and then ‘Top up: internet banking’. Your 10 digit MyLotto customer number is found in bold at Step 3.
The funds you have deposited will show under the ‘head and shoulders icon on your MyLotto account
Once you’ve topped up your account and the funds have shown up, you’re ready to buy a ticket.
Now go to the Bullseye lottery to buy the ticket online
The three ways to play Bullseye lottery
There are three ways to play Bullseye Lottery:
- Dip: Simply move the slider to choose how many lines you want to play and the system will pick random numbers for you. Then all you have to do is choose how many draws you want to play and you’re all set.
- Pick your own numbers: Simply pick a six digit number to play. You can have up to 15 Bullseye numbers (lines) on each ticket. Next choose how many draws you want to play and you’re in to win.
- Favourites: When you buy a ticket, you’ll have the option to save it as a Favourite. You can also save any active tickets as a Favourite or use the button below to create a Favourite without a purchase.
When is the draw?
Bullseye is drawn at 6pm every day and results are available on MyLotto shortly after each draw
If you bought a ticket on MyLotto website online and you’re a winner, you’ll be notified after the draw. Winning a prize over $1,000 you’ll also get an email telling you about the big news and how to claim your prize Tickets bought in store can be checked at any Lotto NZ outlet or through the Lotto NZ App.
If you win a prize of over $1,000, you’ll need to complete an online prize claim form. Once this is submitted, the winnings will be paid into your nominated bank account within three working days.
Remember that besides Bullseye you can also play Lotto, Powerball, Strike, Keno, and Instant Kiwi online with your Lotto NZ app or at My lotto website.