If you live in rural New Zealand and are single still searching for your perfect companion or wish to have a date with your dream love then this app might be useful to you. Known as the Farmers Match is ideally best for farmers, ranchers, cowboys or cowgirls, rural singles and anyone who enjoys their life in the country. Using this farmer dating app is quite simple and as most of the smartphones of today use the swipe feature all you need is to swipe to dig into this app and enjoy its enormous features.
If you do not like a profile just swipe left to pass a profile and swipe right if you are attracted to someone and want to meet him/her. If the feeling is mutual on both sides then you’ve got a match. You can chat and make connections right in the app to discover if the spark is right for you.
The app is useful for Farmers, Ranchers, Cowboys or Cowgirls, Singles who live in the rural areas, or “the country”, Singles who want to meet singles living in the rural country and for people who have good old-fashioned down-to-earth values
Features of the Farmers Match App -Farmer dating app
- Discover new friends nearby within your country limits or anywhere and anytime convenient for you
- It serves as a dating service and you can view lots of profiles with photos
- All you need is to fill out your profile, including your photo, age, and information about you.
- You can customize your filter criteria for the best recommendations.
- As said above you can swipe left to pass a profile, or swipe right to “like” a profile.
- If a profile you “liked” likes you in return, it’s a Spark
- You can then chat with Sparks to develop friendships or possibly more.
- You only chat with people who want to talk to you, so there’s no time wasted on unanswered messages.
- You can receive push notifications when you receive a message, so you never miss a thing.
Note that this farmer dating app is only for people who live the same lifestyle as you.
This farmer dating app is free to download for both Androids and iOS devices. You can visit the Google play store for Android mobile and app store iTunes for your iPhone. For iOS, you need an 8.0 or more compatible device and 4.1 and up for Androids. But there are membership plans too in this app to get more of the Farmer dating app features or you can go for in-app purchases. FarmersMatch Gold Membership Plans include:
- 1 month gold membership for $19.99, will automatically renew
- 3 months gold membership for $38.99 ($12.99 per month, will automatically renew)
- 6 months gold membership for $59.99 ($9.99 per month, will automatically renew)
According to the founder, Derek Ma farmer dating app could bring together single people with a love of the country whether you’re in your truck, on a tractor, or on a horse. About 500 single New Zealanders (at the time of writing) are already members of the Farmer dating app which has only been going since March 2017. It is estimated that in New Zealand you have 290 females and 185 males, and in Australia, 4216 females and 1182 males. Ma had been working for a niche dating service for more than six years and his rural background drove him to help single people find a rural connection and his dream was to meet a great countrywoman.
According to him when you live in a rural area, meeting people can be a challenge. Generally, farmers live in small communities where everybody already knows everybody. So the sparks don’t always fly with people you’ve known all your life and people on farms are busy. With this farmer dating app, most rural areas finally had access because of high-speed Internet today and the percentage of country people using mobile technology was rising each month.
For secure reasons note that all the profiles will not be active until the app providers have approved them. In case of spam or scam profiles, they are removed immediately. In addition, you are also able to report fake profiles to the app. This way this app guarantees that all the members on the app are authentic country singles and you can date them with full confidence. In case of any issue, you can always contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org