Kiwis love to play Lottery games and there is so many lottos to enjoy online as well. You can enjoy Lotto Powerball, Keno, Bullseye, Play 3, Instant Kiwi, Second Chance and many others of such kinds of Lotto games. These games of chance are so attractive to make you an instant millionaire and you go insane waiting for the results to be known.
How to check your NZ lotto tickets
1) The official Lotto NZ App
You can get Lotto NZ Official app to download from iTunes for your iOS device be it your iPhone or iPad or even iPod. The official New Zealand Lotto App is the fast, free way to check your Lotto ticket, Bullseye, Keno, Play3 and Instant Kiwi tickets. Also, you can use the app to get a second chance to win with Instant Kiwi.
If your Instant Kiwi ticket isn’t a winner first time around, you can enter it into a 2nd Chance draw to win cash. This app requires iOS 9.0 or later to work with your devices.
Features of this App
- Buy Lotto, Powerball, Strike, Keno and Bullseye tickets and check the results.
- Play Instant Play games online – fun games, loads of prizes, instant wins!
- You can scan your Lotto NZ paper tickets to find out if you’re a winner. Scan your Lotto NZ tickets barcode or enter the barcode and find out instantly if you’re a winner.
- Play your favourite numbers online or in-store.
- Scan your Lotto, Powerball and Strike paper tickets and save the numbers to play again later.
- Print the name of your Lotto, Powerball or Strike Favourite on a paper ticket in-store
- You can set up a Subscription, so you never miss a draw. Also set up jackpot notifications where you’ll be reminded before a Lotto NZ draw so you need never miss on again. You can customise the settings to suit your preferences.
- As an existing MyLotto player you can login to your MyLotto account or as a new players can create an account.
- Also top-up your MyLotto account, withdraw funds and view tickets.
- Watch a virtual draw for Lotto tickets bought online and check Lotto draw results.
- It also helps find your nearest Lotto NZ store to claim rewards or buy tickets.
- You must be 18 years or older to play Instant Kiwi 2nd Chance.
If you are an Android user which means if you have an Android phone like Samsung, HTC or Google Nexus then you can have this free app from Google Play Store. Android requires that Unknown Sources be enabled for non-Google apps, like this, to be installed on your device. To allow this you need to go to Settings, then Security or Applications (depending on your device). Once there, check the box for Unknown Sources.
Find the download in your Notifications. If you don’t see lnz-mobile-app.apk in your Notifications area after download, go to your apps and tap Downloads.
By tapping ‘Download now’ you agree to the placement of Google Analytics cookies on your device. This app uses Google Analytics cookies to collect data on users and their browsing behavior. The data is aggregated and anonymized, which means you cannot be identified as an individual. Further information can be found in the app’s Terms and Conditions. You require Android 4.1 and up compatible devices to run this app successfully.
2) MyLotto Website
3) New Zealand Lottery App
A mobile app for checking lottery results. Note that this is not the official app and contain adds.
4) Check NZ Lottery App
There are plenty of others Mobile apps like Lottoland lottery App available to download on the leading mobile devices. Store-bought lottery tickets can be checked through these applications as well as the results of online tickets.
The results of the New Zealand lottery are available to view almost immediately after the draws take place so now you don’t need to wait in suspense. Many of mobile sites allow players to subscribe to a text message or email service where the results of the draw will be sent directly to the players almost immediately after the draw. To see how many matching numbers are needed for each winning division these apps also offers detailed information about what is required.
If you find that you are a lucky winner and your app displays the matching numbers that fall into a winning division, you can expect your NZ$ prizes amount that falls under a certain limit from the retailer or store. Large prizes may need to be claimed from the New Zealand Lotteries Commission.
With the holiday season on how about playing some lottery and knowing the results directly on your mobile. If not interested find more games to enjoy here.