Casinos using NZD
Casinos using NZD are those online casinos that offer Kiwis to play pokies with their own currency that is NZD. As a New Zealand player you always want to play real money casino games at casinos using NZD as it would be more of worrisome to sign up to an online casino that doesn’t accept your own local currency.
As New Zealand Dollars are used in New Zealand and its six territories therefore you will find a significant number of casinos using NZD. Most of the online casinos have their default currency listed at their home page or at their banking page which may appear like US dollars or Euros but remember to ask the customer support staff at online casinos or to check their FAQs where they mention currencies accepted to play as NZD. This shows that you shouldn’t be mistaken by the currency by default listed on their homepage but clarify before making a deposit as most of the online casinos accept NZD. Also not every casino will allow you to deposit NZD directly without any conversion, more and more of them do.
How to make a deposit at Casinos using NZD
It’s quite simple to make a deposit at casinos using NZD.
- All you need to do is first register yourself at New Zealand friendly online casino (online casinos that accept New Zealand players to play pokies).
- Next you visit their banking page and go through their list of payment methods available to make a deposit at the casinos using NZD.
- Select the mode of payment you feel comfortable with like credit/debit card, ewallets like Skrill or Neteller or POLi or instant bank transfer or any method you choose.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit (normally it’s NZD$20-NZD$25) at casinos using NZD
- Once done your casino account will show you the money deposited in NZD and you are ready to use them for playing online pokies and casino games with real money.
Depositing NZD with Conversion
Most of the online casinos have $ sign at the cashiers or banking page. You need to remember as $ sign is used for your own country but is also used for US dollars, Canadian dollars as well, therefore better ask the customer support or check at the casino as to which country this sign means when making a deposit. As if it is not NZD but USD or CAD then you should note that it carries a higher value than NZD.
This gets many players confused, as they make $ deposits and realize they have deposited more than they wanted to. If the casino does not operate with NZD specifically, you will need to convert the money, which the casino will gladly do for you, with a conversion fee involved in most cases.
Keep in mind that the conversion fee is not charged by the casino, but by the various banking institutions and you will usually receive slightly less money when you have to convert it than you would if you deposited NZD directly.
Top rated online casinos using NZD
Spin Sports is new online mobile sports bookie for New Zealand players. Here you can bet on any top sporting action with the best odds on your mobile. The site offers incredible odds on worldwide sporting events. This new bookie was launched in 2018 and is partnering with award-winning software […]
Bonus :Click to Play
Spin Casino is a new online mobile casino launched in 2017. You can play pokies on your smartphones be it iOS or Android instantly without any download. All you need to type the casino URL https://www.spincasino.com/nz on your mobile browser be it Safari or Chrome and hit enter to visit […]
Bonus :Click to Play
Choose from over 500 games. These include traditional pokies that have 3, 5 or 7 reels and multiple pay lines. They also offer the newer pokies from Microgaming that do not use pay lines, but instead offer 253 ways for the players to win. In addition to poker machines, the players at Jackpot Casino can also choose to play table games, scratchies and other casino games such as Keno.
Bonus : NZ$1600 FreeClick to Play
The people of New Zealand know that the city of Las Vegas is considered to be the gambling capital of the world. They have established this reputation through the years of casino operation. Casinos are now being built around the world, but more importantly, the people of New Zealand can […]
Bonus : $NZD 1200 Free + 120 SpinsClick to Play
Red flush online casino offers over 700 pokies games for New Zealand players to enjoy with their PC or mobile. Licensed with Malta Gaming Authority this online casino is powered by top notch Microgaming software which means all the games have superb graphics, features and jackpots to win. Red Flush […]
Bonus : $1000 Free plus 100 SpinsClick to Play
Euro Palace is well known New Zealand friendly casino that offers great casino games, outstanding promotions and supportive customer help to the Kiwi players. As Euro Palace forms part of the Fortune Lounge group of online casinos, it is one of the most enduring and trusted casino groups online. As […]
Bonus : $500 Free Bonus + 100 SpinsClick to Play
Benefits of playing at casinos using NZD
- You can stay in better control of your money and you will never be charged any currency conversion fees when playing in your own local currency.
- You can see the exact value of the bonuses you are being offered and you can also see exactly how much the progressive jackpots are worth etc in NZD
- The payments that are processed when playing at casinos using NZD are protected by the same kind of security that online banking institutions and other financial institutions use. The 128-bit SSL encryption technology makes sure that all of the payments are processed within a perfectly secure environment and this means that your funds are always in safe hands.
- When you deposit in NZD at any of these casinos for the very first time you will also instantly qualify for some kind of guaranteed new player welcome bonus. This generous welcome offer tends to be a 100% match bonus which basically lets you double up on your deposit up to a certain amount.
- The more you play at casinos using NZD, the more loyalty rewards points you will earn and the higher up the VIP levels you will climb. The points that you have earned can then eventually be exchanged for some amazing rewards.
Remember that you can play at casinos using NZD in real money mode. You can generally choose from a wide range of credit & debit cards, as well as e-wallets and prepaid cards, or even bank transfers and cheques. It doesn’t matter which online payment method that you prefer to use because casinos using NZD allow you to deposit and withdraw in New Zealand dollars. However, you need to make sure that you select NZD as your preferred currency when you sign up to one of our featured online casinos rather than selecting any other currency.
Also don’t forget to select NZD as your main currency when you register an account with an e-Wallet such as Skrill or Neteller, because this also can’t be changed at a later date. If your credit card is connected to your New Zealand bank account and then your payments should automatically be processed in NZD, so there’s nothing to change here.
There may be online casinos that may not be accepting NZD but here we have reviewed for you only those casinos that accept and use NZD. Try your luck!