Paysafecard is widely used at online casinos as one of the deposit options to fund your casino account with real money to play pokies or live casino games. It is one of the easiest and simple payment methods to use at online casinos and NZ online friendly casinos recommend Kiwi punters to make a deposit in Paysafecard as it’s easy to process and is a reliable payment method. Paysafe card was launched in New Zealand in 2015. It is estimated that 87% of the 4.4 million inhabitants of New Zealand actively use the internet and play games and paysafe card is now a popular payment solution for placing bets online. Paysafecard is an attractive prepaid solution for players.
Paysafe as payment system was introduced over fifteen years ago and has its headquarters in Vienna, Austria. The method is available to players from over 60 countries around the world and provides them with a simplified, quick, secure and flexible way to load their real money at online casino accounts.
There are many licensed Paysafecard casinos online that accept this prepaid payment methods and provides users with plenty of benefits that we have talked about in this piece of information! Let’s find out the best Paysafecard Casino for NZ players.
Best User Experience of all Online Casinos that Offer Paysafecard
Royal Vegas offers more than 450 casino games, which include blackjack, pokies, and roulette. It also is known to provide user-friendly welcome bonuses and other types of bonuses. This browser-based casino is functional since 2000. This Paysafecard friendly casino also provides excellent customer support that is multilingual and works with English, French, and other languages. In addition to supporting PaysafeCards, it is also playable in flash version.
There are several other casinos too that offer this payment mode of the transactions to its player. Royal Vegas is one of the best of it all. Some other casinos that accept PaySafecard includes:
What is Paysafecard
It is a prepaid payment mode used globally to allow people to buy things online and deposit cash at certain websites. Its functioning is not similar to that of e-wallets, which allow you to upload and retrieve money from the web.
To use it, players are required to buy a Paysafecard at one of the 600,000 outlets or kiosks worldwide where the vouchers are available. Due to its popularity, the payment method supports 27 different currencies, including the widespread NZD, CAD, GBP, NOK, SEK, USD, AUD and EUR. This allows players to fund their online casino accounts in their own currencies and avoid incurring currency conversion fees.
Note that Paysafecard customers have access to a range of exclusive offers and competitions, which can be found in the Promotions section of the website, and on the paysafecard app.
To use this service, you must first find your nearest local sales outlet. You must go to said sales outlet and purchase your PaySafe card. They’re sold with different values, including 10, 25, 50, 100 and 200 NZD. You’ll receive a card, which you will then use to make your payments online. It works like a gift card. You own a certain amount of funds in it that you’ll use by inserting a code at checkout. Thousands of online shops support this method, and it’s becoming more popular among the online casino world because of its effectiveness and safety.
When you obtain a Paysafecard with a denomination that suits you, you will notice it has a 16-digit PIN code which is to be entered when you fund your online casino accounts.
Paysafecard is also a suitable deposit option for high-rollers who want to place more substantial wagers. Seasoned players can combine up to 10 Paysafecard PINs by selecting the “Enter additional PINs” option. This allows for deposits of up to $2,000.
How to get started with Paysafecard?
- You need to register yourself with Paysafecard online
- Opening a My Paysafecard account is simple, quick and hassle-free.
- You need to provide some personal information such as their name, permanent address, date of birth and a valid mobile number.
- You will then receive a text message with a 4-digit code to complete their registration.
- My Paysafecard account has either standard or unlimited status.
- To upgrade from standard to unlimited, one is required to verify your identity and address by sending scanned copies of your ID card and a picture upon which your face is clearly recognizable.
When you have made a My Paysafecard account, you no longer required to enter the 16-digit PIN code when depositing funds with online casino accounts. Instead, you can pay by entering the username and password for your My Paysafecard account. Note that before making a deposit at the casino you need to top up your My Paysafecard using your purchased Paysafecard PINs.
How to make a deposit with PaySafe Card at online casinos?
- You need to first open a regular casino account online at the casino where you wish to play.
- Then you should sign in with your log-in credentials and head to the Cashier menu where you must select Paysafecard as your payment method of choice, fill in the amount you wish to deposit, and select a currency.
- Now you will be taken to Paysafecard’s official website where you need to input the 16-digit PIN found on your vouchers. After the deposit has been confirmed, the money will be transferred instantly to the casino account’s balance so you can play real money games. You are required to use the same name and email address for your Paysafecard and casino registrations in order to make a successful deposit.
How to make a Paysafecard withdrawal at casinos?
- You can request a withdrawal to your My Paysafecard accounts by entering the email address you have registered with.
- You can either use your My Paysafecard account balance to make another deposit or withdraw the funds at the closest ATM using a Paysafecard Mastercard. However, many players opt for withdrawing their winnings using cheques or bank wire transfers as most online gambling operators do not support Paysafecard for withdrawals.
You can make the payment even with through their mobile app that works for all smartphones be it Android or IOS
With the app you can even locate the nearest Paysafe outlet and get prepaid voucher to fund your casino account on the go.
Paysafecard is regarded as one of the safest methods to deposit funds since players are not expected to furnish any of their personal details and banking information. This also allows them to preserve their anonymity. Paysafecard is intrinsically secure from identity theft, as you never have to provide bank or credit card information in your online transactions.
There are various other deposit options at NZ online casinos to play pokies besides Paysafe which you can make use of like Paypal, Neteller, Skrill, Credit Cards, Bitcoins and others. You have the choice to use the one which you feel is convenient for you.